The next meeting (in a series of important meetings) of the Dane County Lake Level Task Force is:
Tuesday, March 5 at 5:00 p.m. 5201 Fen Oak Drive Madison
The Dane County Lake Level Task Force is meeting to address the recent flooding in the Yahara Chain of Lakes. The Technical group was charged with evaluating lake levels, modeling weather and climate scenarios, identifying short- and long-term approaches to improve resiliency for future events and more. Here is the Technical Group flood mitigation report to-date.
The general public is invited to attend these meetings. NOTE: these are listening sessions only – there will be no Q&A from public attendees.
Why should you attend?
- Be informed – recommendations and solutions discussed at these meetings will influence how our lakes are managed in the short- and long-term future.
- Strong public interest and attendance at these meetings will be noted and will help influence the need to schedule public input meetings i.e. voice your concerns, ask questions, etc.
Future Dane County Lake Level Task Force meetings are:
- Monday, March 18 at 5:00 p.m. 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd City County Bldg Rm 351 Madison
- Meetings are subject to change so please check the Dane County calendar prior to each meeting here.
- Reminder: these meetings are open to the public but are listening sessions only (no Q&A from attendees)
If you would like to contact members of the Dane County Lake Level Task Force click here on the member list with emails